To ensure a SAFE and satisfactory experience, the following dress code will be enforced:
The following are NOT allowed
- Flip-Flops, sandals or open footwear of any kind
- Tank tops or low-cut tops
- Extremes in apparel or jewelry, which are distractive, disruptive, disrespectful or unsafe
- Clothing or jewelry displaying: drugs, obscenities, lewd or illegal behavior, sexual overtones. etc. or any reference that is disruptive or disrespecful to others
- Undergarments worn as outer garments. This includes muscle shirts
- Sagging pants. If your underwear or skin is showing more than two inches above your pants, you will be requested to pull your pants up or we will be happy to lend you a belt.