Basic Pistol Training Class
This is an introduction to pistol class covering safety and proper handling and use of a pistol.
Course Description: The Basic Pistol Training Class is approximately 2 to 2 ½ hours and includes classroom instruction, targets and shooting range time.
- A pistol – you can either bring your own pistol or rent a pistol here for $5 (we have over 100 different pistols to choose from)
- 50 rounds of ammunition – If you bring your own firearm you can use your own ammunition. If you rent one of our firearms we want you to use our ammunition.
- Ear and eye protection – you can either bring your own ear and eye protection or you can buy some here (we have a very inexpensive set of ear and eye protection for $4.99)
- State ID
- A willingness to learn
- Firearm Safety
- How to operate your firearm:
- How to load your magazine
- How to operate the slide or cylinder
- How to operate the safety if your firearm has a safety
- Shooting fundamentals which include:
- Proper stance
- Proper grip
- Sight picture
- Trigger pull
- Breath Control
Taught by: NRA Certified Instructors
Facility: Eagle Gun Range
Seats are limited
**If you are taking this class to prepare for your LTC we highly recommend you bring the firearm you will shoot during your LTC qualification to train with .
You must be at least 18 years old to take this class, or have a parent or guardian present in the class room and on the shooting range.