491 W Valley Ridge Blvd.
Lewisville, TX 75057
Call Us Today: 972-353-4867
We’re Open: Mon-Fri: 10am – 9pm
Sat: 9am – 9pm | Sun: 1pm – 8pm
Basic Rifle Training Class
This is an introduction to rifle class covering safety and proper handling and use of a rifle.
Course Description: The basic rifle/carbine class is an excellent introduction to the first time rifle/carbine owner that wants to learn the fundamental safety and handling procedures necessary to be a proficient shooter.
This class will go over the basic fundamentals behind all safety and handling procedures that go with your new rifle/carbine. If you just purchased your first AR15 or just got a new hunting rifle; you will learn the proper grip, stance, sight acquisition, and trigger manipulation to have full confidence in using your firearm. From the first time shooter to the person looking to just get re-acquainted, this class is the perfect first step.
- A Rifle – you can either bring your own rifle or rent a rifle here for $5 (we have over 25 different rifle to choose from)
- 50 rounds of ammunition – If you bring your own firearm you can use your own ammunition. If you rent one of our firearms we want you to use our ammunition.
- Ear and eye protection – you can either bring your own ear and eye protection or you can buy some here (we have a very inexpensive set of ear and eye protection for $4.99)
- State ID
- A willingness to learn
- Firearm Safety
- How to operate your rifle:
- How to load your rifle
- How to operate the action on your rifle
- How to operate the safety if your rifle has a safety
- Shooting fundamentals which include:
- Proper stance
- Proper grip
- Sight picture
- Trigger pull
- Breath Control
Taught by: NRA Certified Instructors
Facility: Eagle Gun Range
Seats are limited
You must be at least 18 years old to take this class, or have a parent or guardian present in the class room and on the shooting range.