Eagle Gun Range Training
Texas License To Carry (LTC)
Benefits of LTC
- Reciprocity with many other states
- Carry at many places with a license that you cannot carry without one
- Oopsies at airports and in alot of other places
- Fast lane for firearms purchases (no background check necessary)
- Learn the law of deadly force
- Understand the castle law
- Free lane use on the day of your class.
- 10% off any accesories in the store on the day of your class
Basic Pistol Class
- Firearm Safety
- How to operate your firearm:
- How to load your magazine
- How to operate the slide or cylinder
- How to operate the safety if your firearm has a safety
- Shooting fundamentals which include:
- Proper stance
- Proper grip
- Sight picture
- Trigger pull
- Breath Control
Intermediate Pistol Class
In this hands-on class your instructors will teach:
- The safe and effective use of a pistol
- How to tune your grip to fit your gun and get the most control
- The best way to use your sights
- How to use proper trigger control to vastly improve accuracy
- How to control recoil effectively to shoot faster accurately
- Improve economy of motion in emergency reloading the pistol, clearing malfunctions and transitions between multiple targets
Basic Rifle Class
- The safe and effective use of a rifle.
- Develop greater confidence with your rifle or build a deeper understanding to rifle marksmanship.
- Improve your stance, sight picture and trigger control in order to effectively deliver accurate rifle fire.
The Basic Rifle Class is 2 hours of instruction designed around new rifle shooters and new rifle owners. Students attending the class are looking to build confidence and skill with their particular rifle or want to learn more about rifle shooting in a safe and structured environment. If you want to understand the safe handling and use of a rifle and learn about the different types of rifles and sights as well as the pros and cons of each, consider taking the Basic Rifle Class.
We offer private, one-on-one instruction for first time shooters, out of practice shooters or even pros looking to improve their skills.
Quality, personalized instruction to fit your needs
No Experience Necessary
Free Youth Safety Class
List of topics covered:
- Unintentional contact with a firearm
- Introduction to firearms
- Basic Firearm Safety
- Safe Handling
- Range Rules and etiquette
Are the children in your house curious about firearms? Bring them to us for our kids Firearm Safety Class.
The class is intended for youth between the ages of 6 and 17 and is FREE. The class will have limited seating so please sign up online, over the phone or in the store.
Basic Holster Class
The three-hour class will start with an hour of classroom instruction going over types of holsters, materials, carry positions and methods, increasing comfort and concealability, as well as every day carry considerations. The next section of the class will be learning the 4-step draw using our provided inert training pistols and holsters. Finally, the class will move into the live fire range where our instructors will spend time one on one with each student working up to drawing and firing a pistol.